Have you moved into a new house and need help with your oven fitting? Are you looking for gas engineers to help you fit your cooker? Then look no further because Oven.Repair is here to help. With over 20 years of experience installing and disconnecting cookers and ovens, Oven.Repair offers its customers the best of their services.
Whatever type of appliance you want installed, we have engineers who will perform the work as quickly and safely as possible, treating your home with respect and leaving it clean and. You’ll find them friendly, approachable and happy to help with any concerns you may have.
Electric cookers installation
Following all electric cooker installation instructions, the engineer will install your new appliance via a 1.5 metres long, 6mm thick cable;
Electric built-in oven installation
The engineer will remove your old electric oven, check your current circuit and connect your new oven to the power grid with a cable of suitable length;
Electric hob installation
When removing your old hob, the engineer will properly fit the new electric hob to your existing circuit via a suitable 1.5 long, 6mm thick cable;
Cooker hood installation
The engineer will remove your old cooker hood, check the existing wiring, and connect the new addition by following all IEE safety regulations.
Why Choose Oven.Repair
- Install your new appliance at an affordable cooker / oven installation cost;
- Professional installation by licensed Gas Safe experts;
- Safely remove your old appliance by following all electric cooker installation regulations;
- Check if your current circuit, fuse, or MCB can meet the energy demand of your new cooker;
- You will receive a Gas Appliances Installation Certificate at the end of the job;
- Your new cooker will be safety checked and ready to work;
- The experts we work with can also install hoods, gas and electric hobs, cookers and ovens;
- Disconnecting your old appliance will not be a problem for us, so we can do it.
We can take care of your old appliance and dispose it upon request and against a small additional payment.
All our work is guaranteed and we offer a responsive follow up service. We’ll also be glad to help with repairs of any electrical appliances already installed by someone else if they are not working properly.
For further information please call 0208 226 4452 or email us at email@example.com and we will deal with your request.